With our Mobile Banking App, you can make it happen by:
- Logging in with the touch of a finger.
- Viewing your balances prior to logging in.
- Depositing checks instantly.
- Viewing your transaction history.
- Transferring money between accounts and setting up external accounts.
- Paying bills.
- Finding branches and ATMs.
- Cancelling check payments.
- Viewing cleared check images.
- Accessing CU SoCal Card Guard.
Security in seconds
By enrolling your CU SoCal Visa® Debit Card in CU SoCal Card Guard you can:
- Turn your CU SoCal Visa® Debit Card off and on.1,2
- Set alerts every time a transaction is attempted.
- Restrict card use to certain areas.2
- Allow card use only from merchants near your phone.2
- Determine which merchant types can authorize card transactions.2, 3
- Set per-transaction spending limits.4
Access your CU SoCal accounts on your Apple Watch®. Check balances without logging in, view recent transactions, and identify nearby branch and ATM locations. It's all about your on-the-go convenience.
Who needs a wallet? With Apple Pay®, your phone or smartwatch can do even more heavy lifting. You can make secure payments with your CU SoCal credit or debit card right from your iPhone® or smartwatch without swiping or inserting a card. It makes running errands a breeze.
Please note: Your access rates may vary depending on your mobile phone service provider.