Documentation and Procedures
QuickBooks Online data is stored on Intuit servers in the cloud. Since we update your records with every change, we cannot restore your file to a previous point in time.
QuickBooks Online automatically updates your selected version so you are always on the latest release.
QuickBooks Online connectivity services may be interrupted up to five business days after the conversion is complete.
Task 1: Optional task- Complete a final download before the second to last week of July
Please skip to Page 3
if you Manually Import Transactions
1. Sign in to QuickBooks Online
2. Click Banking
3. In the top-right area, click Update
4. After your download finishes, click the For Review
tab to confirm items downloaded.
Task 2: Match Downloaded Transactions
1. Accept all new transactions on the Banking
page. Simply check off all the New/Matched transactions and click Batch Action
to "Accept Selected
2. Assistance on matching transactions is available in the Help menu >
Search for Matching Transactions
and follow the instructions in the appropriate article.
Task 3: Deactivate Accounts in QuickBooks Online the second to last week of July
1. Select Banking
on the left column.
2. Click on the account you would like to disconnect, then click the Pencil Icon
3. Click on Edit Account Info
4. Check the box next to Disconnect this account on save
5. Click Save and Close
6. Repeat steps 2-6 to deactivate additional accounts
Task 4: Reconnect Accounts at CU Southern California after July 28, 2020
1. In the upper-right area, click Add Account
2. Enter CU Southern California
3. Click CU Southern California in the search results below.
4. Type your login credentials
. Click Continue
5. Provide any additional information requested, to proceed.
6. Ensure you associate the account for CU Southern California to the appropriate account already listed under Which accounts do you want to connect?
Select the matching accounts in the drop-down menu.
select + Add new
. If you are presented with accounts you do not want to track in this data file, Uncheck
the box next to the Account name
7. After all accounts have been matched, click Connect
8. When the download is finished, you will return to the Banking
Task 5: Excluding Duplicate Transactions
1. Choose Banking
2. In the For Review
section, click the checkboxes for the transactions you want to exclude.
3. Click Batch Actions
> Exclude Selected
If you accidentally exclude a transaction, you can include it again.
Task 6: Undo Excluded Transactions
1. Choose Banking
2. Click the Excluded
3. Click the checkboxes for the transactions you want to include.
4. Click Batch Actions
5. Transactions will appear again in the New Transactions
tab for you to work with
Additional Instructions: Need to Manually Import Transactions?
1. Log in to https://www.cusocal.org/
2. Download one of the following Web Connect file types.
a. .qbo (QuickBooks)
b. .qfx (Quicken)
3. In QuickBooks Online
, choose Banking
4. In the upper-right corner, click File Upload
5. Click Browse and select the Web Connect file from your computer. Click Next
6. Select the appropriate account from the drop-down menu. Click Next
7. When the import is completed, click Let’s go!
8. After your download finishes, click the For Review
tab to see what was downloaded