More Power In Every Penny.
If you are like most home owners, there’s a good chance you will move, refinance, or pay off your mortgage in the next 10 years. Make the most of every penny by selecting the home loan that fits your lifestyle.
Our 5/5 ARM Equity Boost Home Loan may be the best option for you if you want to:
- Build equity faster
- Pay off your loan sooner
- Save tens of thousands in interest costs
- Lower your monthly mortgage payment
- Low 2.85%/3.899% APR
- Flat $995 origination fee2
- Low 5% down payment depending on the loan amount3
- Rate adjusts every 5 years.
- Rate adjustments are capped to keep your mortgage affordable.
How Does It Work?
- Your low payment stays the same for the first five years of the loan.
- After five years, your rate may adjust up or down by 2%.
- our rate will never increase more than 5% above the initial rate for the life of the loan.
1The interest rates and APR listed are effective 3/1/2017, are based on a FICO above 720 and an LTV below 60% for a No-Cash Out Refinance or Purchase, and are examples of loan pricing offered for a specific product. Loan pricing that you may qualify for can be different based on your credit history, loan-to-value (LTV), occupancy, property type, loan amount, loan purpose, and income/financial obligations. Estimated payment is $3.89 per $1,000 borrowed for 60 months for a 30-year term. Payment example does not include cost of property taxes or insurance, so the actual payment obligation may be greater. Membership is subject to eligibility. All new accounts will be verified through ChexSystems. Rates and programs are subject to change without notice. Rate is subject to increase. Current CU SoCal First Trust Deed mortgages are ineligible for 2.85% rate. Start rate for an internal refinance is 3.10%.
2 Member must credit qualify.
3 Maximum combined Loan-to-Value up to 95%.
4This assumes a loan amount of $250,000 and a full 2% adjustment in year six.
Credit Union of Southern California NMLS #454788