SOCIAL SECURITY STRATEGIES 1
10:30 – 11:30 a.m.
Timing is everything. Stay informed about things that could affect your retirement income. During this workshop, we'll look at how to approach Social Security as a part of your overall retirement planning strategy and how different life scenarios can impact the amount of Social Security benefits you could receive. Our goals is for you to understand how to make the most out of your Social Security benefits. This informative and complimentary seminar covers the basics of Social Security and reveals strategies for maximizing your benefits.
- Five factors to consider when deciding when to apply for benefits
- When it makes sense to delay benefits—and when it does not
- Why you should always check your earning records for accuracy
- How to estimate your benefits
- How to coordinate benefits with your spouse
- How to minimize taxes on Social Security benefits
- How to coordinate Social Security with your other sources of retirement income
Presented by Investment Services located at Credit Union of Southern California
1. Financial consultants are registered representatives with, and securities offered through LPL Financial, member FINRA/SIPC. Insurance products offered through LPL Financial or its licensed affiliates. Credit Union of Southern California is not registered broker/dealers and is not affiliated with LPL Financial.
|Not NCUA Insured
||Not Credit Union Guaranteed
|| May Lose Value